First of all let us Congratulate all the SLC Graduated Students from the entire DroidNep Team. As from this year the SLC Result is being published in GPA Format, So it seems many of us are getting confused. Let us Clarify the matter here! You can easily convert your GPA to Percentage.
How TO Convert GPA To Percentage For SLC In Nepal !
For more Clear view:
- A+ = 90% and above (Grade Point 4.0) (Remark : Outstanding)
- A = 89% to 80% (Grade Point 3.6) (Remark : Excellent)
- B+ = 79% to 70% (Grade Point 3.2) (Remark : V Good)
- B = 69% to 60% (Grade Point 2.8) (Remark : Good)
- C+ = 59% to 50% (Grade Point 2.4) (Remark : Above Average)
- C = 49% to 40% (Grade Point 2.0) (Remark : Average)
- D+ = 39% to 30% (Grade Point 1.6) (Remark : Below Average)
- D = 29% to 20% (Grade Point 1.2) (Remarks: Above Insufficient)
- E = 19% and below (Grade Point 0.8) (Remark : Insufficient)
To View your SLC Result Just Send an SMS SLC <space> symbol number To 35001
For Example: If your Symbol Number is 0314105Y
Go to your message box and type SLC 0314105Y and send it to 35001
If you are still confused in the GPA Conversion or having any trouble viewing your SLC Result, Please Comment Down below, We’ll reply instantly!