So, you and I both have been using this awesomely designed budget smartphone from Motorola, the Moto G3 (XT1550). If you don’t already know, Motorola has provided the new update, Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow since last January with a bunch of improvements.
Here’s how to root your Moto G3 after Marshmallow update!
Some Marshmallow enhancement includes:
1. App Standby: Reduces battery drain of your phone by setting seldom-used apps into a reduced activity state.
2.Expandable Storage: This feature lets you to combine your external storage with internal storage.
3.New Volume Control: Provides clean and intuitive way to control volumes; three separate options for ringtone, media and alarm.
4.Direct Share: This new feature on Android 6.0 enables sharing something directly to a contact or conversation within an app.
After the Marshmallow update, if you are trying to root your Moto G3 with the previous versions of SuperSU then there is high chance of bricking your device. We don’t recommend to flash with old version of SuperSU
Here’s How to root your Moto G3(XT1550) after marshmallow update:
- Make sure you have unlocked your bootloader
- Installing TWRP recovery is highly recommended.
- Download SuperSU Beta v2.66 Google Drive or ZippyShare
- Copy the downloaded zip file in your SDcard
- When your device enters the recovery mode, just normally flash(instal) the zip file and you are done.Clearing Cache and Wiping partition is recommended before rooting.
We are not responsible for any damage to your phone!!
Please let us know if you have any issues while rooting your device down in the comment section.
So have you rooted your Moto G3? You can always contact us in case of any problems or queries.