What really would the Samsung’s new Note 5 cost? And would the price be worth the device?
Samsung’s Note 5 would probably be the one of the best Android phones for phablet lovers with a large screen, a stunning stylus and a perfect camera. Note 5 is an upgrade to Samsung’s prior Note 4 in the Note series. The device seems to have a premium look from the pictures out there in the internet and maybe the next big thing for phablet lovers.
Specs to look at:
- Screen: 5.7 inch display Quad HD SUPERAMOLED(518ppi)
- OS: Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset: Exynos 7420
- Processor: Quad-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.5 GHz & Quad-core Cortex-A57 @ 2.1 GHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Card Slot: No
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with f/1.9 (optical stablization, autofocus, LED flash)
- Selfie Camera: 5 MP
- Video: 4K (optical stabilization, dual-video)
- Battery: 3000mAh Non-removeable. Wireless Charging; Quick Charging 2.0.
- 4G LTE
- S-pen Stylus
Samsung trims off couple of mm over the Note 4, making it slimmer and narrower weighing about 171g. The curved edges makes the phablet easier to handle and feels great on the hand. The design of the phone is inspired from the Samsung’s last release Galaxy S6 with a combination of Gorilla Glass 4 and the metal rear cover (which in non removeable). Also. you need to be careful on your storage as Samsung has not blessed the Note 5 with a microSD slot .
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Price in Nepal: MRP Rs.89,500.00 (IMS, authorized distributor of Samsung Mobiles in Nepal). You may also get the device around Rs.86,000 – Rs. 87,000 in the retailers.